View Profile superuberinsaneausm

10 Movie Reviews

simon cowl?

this song has he most fucking awesome buildup ever

awesome

ddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

awesome

cant get the theme song out of my head

6 Game Reviews

FUCKING AMAZING

BY FAR THE BEST FLASH GAME IN EXISTENCE.

i got

im worth

99.34$

102 Audio Reviews

volumes....

ok song but the first djenty riff is a exact copy to the song

intake by volumes

look it up if you dont believe me

TheRealSam responds:

Yep, I know, even if the use of the adjective "exact" here is inappropriate in my opinion. I admit that I've been strongly influenced by Volumes while composing this song, especially the beginning, and that is why I am posting it here for free as I don't aknowledge it as a complete song, but mainly a test, as I was starting to compose these kind of riffs and try to give a djenty feel to my guitar sound.
http://www.youtube.com / watch?v=oesGcAmW4fg Hell, you can just go there if you want to hear the song, that'll save you a search ;)
And so it is worth taking 8 points out of ten, just because of that similarity? Then you can probably go downvote pretty much every metal/djent/hardcore/dubstep/drum and bass/pop/reggea/ska/etc band out there. Everybody copies everybody, some do it well and we call it "influence", some do it obviously and we call it plagiarism. I don't think I plagiarized Volumes here.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your constructive review, you are more than welcome to go and listen to my other songs. :)

O

this is truly fucking amazing, i really dont know what i would change there is really nothing wrong with it. keep up with the good work. what vst did you use to make your bases? i really like that gate effect!

i fucking love this man. keep going forward with it

theres nothing i really hate about it but the arp/lead synth is a bit to loud/ overdone
and i would sound great with some wobble just sayain....

6 Art Reviews

FUCKING GNARLY

love it man 10/10 !!!

amazing!

great job,but what did you use to make it???

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :)
Photoshop CS 4 and Intuous 4

epic

you got some real talent

Music producer & Audio Engineer More music exclusive to iTunes & Spotify below